Regulatory or Police action.
We assist our client Directors, employees and individuals, through what can be a very stressful experience of facing regulatory or Police action. Whilst doing so, we endeavour to ensure business continuity in the face of regulatory intervention.
We can advise on:
- Regulatory Interviews
- HSE Investigations
- Fraud and HMRC Offences
- Data Protection and GDPR Offences
- Company Investigations
- Bribery Offences
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Computer Crime
- Directors Liabilities – Statutory and Common Law
- VOSA and Traffic Commissions investigations
We also provide urgent 24-hour assistance at Police Stations.
- We are fully committed to defending and upholding your fundamental human rights and are experienced in successfully challenging the decision of Courts and local authorities, Police Constabularies and other public bodies.
- We have extensive experience in challenging Enhanced Disclosure Certificates following a DBS request.
- Media and Press Releases
- We can deal with broadcasters, print and TV media on your behalf.
We also provide practical advice to help our clients stay on the right side of the government regulator.
Criminal Motoring Offences
At Cato Solicitors, we understand the importance of our clients being able to drive be that, they need their licence for work or personal use.
Our team of experienced advocates strive to provide clear and honest advice to our clients when they are faced with a motoring offence.
We regularly advise on and represent our clients in Court for:
- Plea of Exceptional Hardship/Totting Up.
- Failure to Stop.
- Failure to Report.
- Failure to Provide Specimen.
- Failure to Identify Driver.
- Driving without Insurance.
- Dangerous Driving.
- Driving without due care and attention/Careless Driving.
- Drink or Drug Driving.
- Drunk in Charge.
- Driving Whilst Disqualified.
- Driving whilst using a mobile phone.
- New Drivers.
- HGV/LGV/Professional Drivers.