Employing and managing staff is now almost impossibly complex
Employment Law Advice
Getting things wrong with your staff can be a very expensive problem.
Terminating employment requires complex and experienced legal advice to avoid paying claims which can sometimes run to thousands.
We advise companies and directors on all aspects of employment law from appointment to dismissal and employment tribunal proceedings.
Employment Law Litigation
We can also manage High Court litigation for breach of contract on your behalf including; injunctions to enforce restrictive covenants, actions for breach of covenant and confidentiality and claims regarding bonuses, shareholdings, and corporate implications.
We can advise on all areas of employment law:
- Drafting and implementing contracts of employment
- Managing employment policies and procedures
- Preventative and best practices skill training
- Handling dismissals
- Discrimination Issues
- Maternity / Parental Leave Rights
- Restraints of Trade and Confidentiality Agreements
- Employed or Self-Employed?
- Equal Pay
- European Community Law
- Health and Safety at Work
- Human Rights
- Racial Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Temporary and Seasonal Employees
- Termination of Work
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Unfair Dismissal
- Working Time
- Wrongful Dismissal