John Cato has been working as a solicitor for 30 years and is qualified as a Solicitor-Advocate allowing him to represent Clients in Court when appropriate.
John is instructed by other firms of commercial solicitors to deal with their complex litigation requirements.
John’s method is to try to get to the heart of the problem and find a legal solution from the start with the potential to save thousands of pounds.
What can you expect?
- Easy communication (you get your fee earner’s mobile number as a matter of course).
- Commercial direction
- Care – our reputation is only as good as our last case
As highly competent Solicitor advocate John has;
- A proven track record of developing strategies and tactics for cases of any complexity
- An excellent ability to forge strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills and keen attention to detail with a flexible and responsible approach
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and efficiency in dealing with work
- Management of client instructions in an assertive and timely manner
- Analytical, initiative, motivated – client’s say he has a “can do” attitude